TRUST IN THE LORD WITH ALL YOUR HEART,

And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall make your path straight.

- Proverbs 3:5-6







Saturday, March 27, 2010

Something funny I don't want to forget:

When I was first told I was going to lose my hair with the treatment and was wondering whether to buy a wig I called Claire to talk to her about it. I asked her if she'd shave her head in solidarity and would she be willing to give me her hair for the cause. No, she said. Not even her husband, Matt, would do it! My mom volunteered that she would shave her legs in sympathy... Holly's response was to ask if I was going to make a wig out of that hair!

By the way, my niece, Lyda, offered me her hair. She has great hair.

2 comments:

  1. I said I WOULD shave my head if you absolutely without a doubt wanted me to and if it would make you feel better! Lies Lies LIES!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn't it have been a hoot if you did shave your head and, then, well, you'd be the only bald one?

    ReplyDelete