TRUST IN THE LORD WITH ALL YOUR HEART,

And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall make your path straight.

- Proverbs 3:5-6







Saturday, August 28, 2010

Waiting Game

I don't have anything to report about the ultrasound. No news is...? I did realize that I've left out the results of the pathology report they did of the tissues they removed. NO CANCER. Wow. I get to type "No cancer". You may find me repetitive, but, please understand, this is a joy and a hope and faith realized. God is Good. La, la, la No Cancer, No Cancer, la, la, la!

So, instead of test results, I have a story:
When I was in the hospital, the second day after surgery, it was determined that I should get up and walk around. I was ready to oblige and carefully maneuvered my feet to the floor, sat up, stood (a bit wobbly, but pretty sound), and with Claire and all my tubes and hoses attached, stepped away from the bed and stopped. I was about to join the unenviable club of people who flashed people while wearing a hospital gown! The nurse started to laugh and said something to the effect of, "Oh, people will start sticking dollars back there!" To which, Claire and I, simultaneously responded with, "No, we wouldn't do any of that for less than a 20!" Now, that's funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment